Hydro Carbon Cleaning

Hydrocarbon Engine Cleaning

cleaning search

Check to see if we’ve carbon cleaned your vehicle

Did you know that only 25% of the fuel burnt in a vehicle is used to produce power? The remaining 75% is lost in the form of heat, emission gasses carbon residues. Overtime burning of fuel in a vehicle results in carbon deposits building up in the combustion chamber, exhaust ports, CAT’S & Lambda Sensors. The inlet valves and ports on manifold also suffer from tar build-up which slows down the injector reaction times causing fuel timing problems.

carbonclean desktop
carbonclean mobile

Hydro-Flow is a 2-stage cleaning process. The first stage involves in cleaning of the injectors & the inlet valves restoring their functionality and fuel pressure. This results in a cleaner burn of the fuel thus reducing Carbon emissions. 2″‘I stage is where the magic happens. The Hydro-Flow machine passes a highly flammable aliphatic fuel through the vehicle which is negatively charged. This helps break down all the stubborn carbon deposits within and exit through the
exhaust tail pipe.

BENEFITS OF
hydro flow

  • engine runs quieter
    and smoother
  • improved
    throttle response
  • carbon emissions
    reduced
  • mpg & power of
    car restored
  • engine life prolonged

Contact DKU Performance to find out how you could personally benefit from hydroflow

Chat
Call Now Button